Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A New TR Machine Can Detect A Silver Dollar At 9 Feet

candycane

READ THE FIRST POST ON THE TESORO FORUM...A QUARTER AT 25 INCHES...

I wouldn't even want a metal detector that would do that.

If my detector beeped on a thing that was deeper than I felt up to digging it would bug me not knowing what it was. This is supposed to be a fun hobby, not WORK. :goodnight:

n/t

I have an E-trac that can detect coins around 2 feet. Or maybe four if someone is there with me. Often times around three feet with my friend who has only one leg. And that is with shoes on but no socks. :rofl:

And a backhoe will dig it up....no sweat. :rofl:

Steve from Ohio said:
I have an E-trac that can detect coins around 2 feet. Or maybe four if someone is there with me. Often times around three feet with my friend who has only one leg. And that is with shoes on but no socks. :rofl:

Mine is always around a meter:beers:

Neil

Have you actually detected objects yourself at this depth? I have detected items at 13'' measured by a ruler. That was deep enough.

BOB