Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A new mystery...............

WillyP

I found this wallet on a small hunt after work. Buried about 8" to 9" down and flat. The coins inside gave a very bright signal. The fun will be to see if I can find this "Roger Slack". From the contents of the old "Cowboy wallet", I would guess it to be lost around the late '50's. The coins range from the silver quarter at 1956; four pennies dating from 1920 to 1957. Also, a couple of old playing cards with hand drawn half naked women on them. The wallet is plastic and has western designs on it. I remember these wallets from when I was a lad. Looking forward to locating Roger if I can.....

[attachment 51527 Wallet1.jpg]

[attachment 51528 Wallet2.jpg]

[attachment 51529 Wallet3.jpg]

purse from about the same era under a big Cedar, it was also in good shape and had a very shiny 1953 10 cent piece and 5 pennies from late forties to 51.
Hope you find the owner Willy that would be so cool!:thumbup:

n/t

n/t

n/t

I have done it. Do a google on his name and some times you can get lucky.

Don't forget to write a story about it. I dug it up in a park doesn't really do it justice

now that is a very enteresting find. I think u-r-guessing the years just about right for i had a plastic fold around 1957 and I remember it had cowboys on a bull on it

finds, like this makes me want to break out the XLT:clapping:

young teen,so maybe he's still around.if you find him and get to talk to him be sure and mention the playing cards first:biggrin:.i remember having a plastic wallet only it didn't have the decorations,believe it came from the dime store.the thing i remember about the 60's was the smell of those cheap plastics,i liked it.those beach balls you got back then had that cheap smell too.boy,those were the days:).

n/t