Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A new 'mile'stone for me!!!:clapping:.....

warthog

Yesterday, was the 7 week anniversary of my left hip replacement.....My 'mile'stone, was the fact I went out yesterday and WALKED A SOLID MILE, FIRST TIME IN AT LEAST 10 YEARS!!!....it's been a long hard road for me, since 2011:A nasty divorce, and being told at the same time if I did not have back surgery ASAP, I will be in a wheelchair, SOON, because of this degenerative arthritis I have.......GOD IS GOOD, ALLTHE TIME!!!:clapping::thumbup::biggrin::He carried me thru my divorce in great victory, at the same time, my first back surgery, in 2011,and my SECOND back surgery in 2014.THEN, He carried me thru my right hip replacement in 2016,AND THEN MY LEFT HIP REPLACEMENT,7 WEEKS AGO!!!...It's almost like I'm 30 years younger now....My ultimate goal is walking 2+ miles daily, weight loss, and OF COURSE,LOTS OF METAL DETECTING!!...It's been at least 7 years, since I've been able to detect any length of time,IT'S TIME, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, YAY AND AMEN!!!!:fisher::rofl::thumbup::usaflag::garrett:...Marcia is holding me to my promise to her, to give her the first ring I find.:cheekkiss::inlove:

I hopped on this forum right before your surgery. It has been a blessing to see all of your praises to God. I'm very happy for you.

Yes he is... Glad your doing well all this time. I look forward to a full recovery. for God is good... May God bless you with many more years hunting and living a full life.

Phil

n/t

Congrats wgSteve, on God taking you through what seemed impossible at times BUT God is good & if He takes us to trials He will take us through by leaning on & trusting in Jesus! Amen! Ma

Yes, I'm finding that out. Very nice people! Welcomed me right on in to the community.:clapping:

Great. Hope that it keeps on performing. Not looking forward to more replacements here but then again we all age. Take care and keep on trucking me bouy!