Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A new guitar for Warthog,and more ministry....

warthog

I finally took the leap,and bought a new guitar.Not that Martin one,it would have been close to $4K, and I could not justify it.SO,I bought another model,.When they are done putting a pickup in her,and a nice new heavy duty case,all 'said and done' price was about 1/3 of what the Martin woulda been.When I get Ms Thelma Lou(my new guitar's name),I will send some pictures here.I am also re- doing all my videos,and adding another classic Gospel song to my corral:'Are you Washed in the Blood',a great 'singalong' Gospel song.I believe our Heavenly Father is leading me to include this song in all my Worship venues,because 'the time is short,and the workers are few'.....Lead me,and use me,Father,AMEN.

Dear Father God in the name of Jesus, lead wgsteve and use him for your glory and honor by blessing others with songs and music of praise for Your Awesome love and mercy! Amen!