Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A must upgrade for me!

Mark kus

The arm strap completely sucks imho I replaced mine with a strap no Velcro now I can set it up without having to readjust it if I’m wearing a sweatshirt or have it come undone with the amount of use my Nox gets Velcro literally wore out this is a permanent solution..
Mark
9A3D861E-345F-4F72-81E8-A42A60FABBB5.jpeg

Last edited:
Here’s the stock!
05DF2A11-0B90-4F0A-990F-E31BC1203951.jpeg

Yes this strap actually I will use the stock one dove me nuts it actually is more comfortable and does not flop around!
Mark

Hum. Is that what that strap was for. I’ve never used a strap in 50 years. They are a pain and a wast of time.
i must have misses a lot of targets because I don’t use one.
Doug

I used to just remove the armbands, but
I think the band does help to use but makes it hard to release my arm from the detector at each target. To remedy this but still have the support when I want it, II make the band loose enough to slip my arm in and out with ease, and because it’s loose I can also press the armband down into the cuff and be over it as opposed to inside it.just cradles my forearm in that case

Well this strap is actually comfortable and I don’t have to keep Readjusting it