Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Most Perfect Canadian Autumn Afternoon (By Sunny)

Royal

Hello everyone. First, I want to apologize for not coming on line on the forum much, but I have been one of two things for the past few days

you pointing your toes out and setting up straight........it appears that you have a "good seat" (ask Alice) :D

[attachment 9389 Boots001.jpg]Tell Royal to come over here cause i have a much better looking Bulldog for him.......just look at those eyes! :rofl:

You look like you are having fun riding that grey horse! Please let Alice know that I like that sorrel color horse that she is training, looks something like one of my horses.

That dog looks like it has never missed a meal. :rofl: Does that dog sleep at the foot of Royal's bed? :rofl:

It is great that Royal found an arrowhead! I wonder if it is the first one that he has ever found? Would you folks show a picture of it?

Gosh, I wish that I could have made that trip, but it just was not to be this year. But, it makes me happy to see you all having such a great time! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

He's lookin' kinda funny at that horses leg! I saw that look before on him the night Alice served up a big ham.....didn't think he was going to share with Royal and me. ;)

n/t

As you may know, he does not like to have his photo made! I do have another really good one of him and Alice that I will post later on, though!:)

she doesn't mind getting on to them when they are not minding! The horses respect her, or she will blast them good! She always wins! :)

different next year. Arkie says he is starting his savings now for next year! :)

have ridden before, although it's been a long time. Thanks! :)

You look right at home in the saddle. As to Royal's girlfriends ???? BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
:rofl: :lmfao:

Dave

and we just might go back out today. It is the first I have found:thumbup:

You will indeed be back here all too soon! So, you enjoy yourself TO THE MAX!

Yup, we all miss you, but considering the company you are keeping and the fact the airline ticket doesn't increase with age, just go for it, kid!

Your story is just great and we (Gigi and myself) think the photos are outstanding. We could almost breath the clean, crisp Canadian air! It is 35 for a low and mid sixties for a high this week. Tell Royal that we congratulate him on finding "his" arrowhead. (It's a 'guy' thang, you know)

But one problem I had in viewing that photo of Royal: I couldn't tell who was enjoying it more: Royal or Tiny. :D

I'm extremely jealous of you, but looking forward to reading your stories and viewing your photos. See you soon. <><

we love you so much,

Johnboy and Gigi

simply perfect snapshots, sassy! a very determined look on your face.....lol

that is one healthy dog and I did not mean royal

n/t

n/t

I said the same thing in the truck, coming down from Goat Mountain today. That picture of me was Gary's idea and is an old and "Younger" me. Not the old fart me and I will ask Gary to change it.

I wish we had gotten a few more pictures of that fat sucker :D