Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A morning walk on the sand, + $5.00 in cash.

I'm sorry- I was expecting to see something else and your pictures looked like they came from a web site selling the stuff. It just threw me off a bit because there was no text telling me you found the stuff.

Very nice finds!

Git ya a GraveDiggerMax/David from Suffolk signature waterproof case and we could get some sweet action shots of the west coast. I'm ready to see!

Yes around 30 or so but nothing that would help in locating the owner. The digital camera I found last summer I checked the local newspaper every day. I called the main lifeguard office to see if a lost camera was reported. I also called the manufacture to see if the warranty card was on file. I will do the same thing with this camera trying to find the owner.
A few weeks back I found a cell phone that I returned, Photo below. I do my best to return what I can if possible.
HH Terry