Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Lot of God's Creation Comes To My Back Yard

SeniorSeeker

To feed @ my bird feeder. Birds of every kind including ducks and turkeys. Squirrels, racoons, and today a bunny (sorry about the pictures being sided).

Nice photo and Yes, all creatures great and small like to eat and are sent by the Father for our enjoyment and benefit of His creations! He feeds them all, but doesn't throw their food in the nest and etc. they must get out and work or hunt for it! Praise God from Whom all blessings flow! Amen! :angel: Ma

Always a blessing to see God's creatures to make us smile. God bless you...praying for you as well.

Yes it is, Pete. Recently I noticed that my 'small' vertical bird feeder wasn't doing well with the bigger birds. So, after giving it a lot of thought and seeing that larger bird feeders were down right expensive, I decided to purchased a 6" PVC endcap (schedule 40 flat bottom) and drill four holes around the top, from which to tie ropes to hang it. Then I drilled four more holes between each rope and mounted four very large bolts. A clamp was placed at the top of the ropes to keep them from sliding under the weight of the larger birds and I filled it with Sunflower Seeds. It too about a week for the birds found it but, when they did, all bets were off on who would be the next to enjoy the seeds. The 'lady' cowbird got there first but she made a mess! She kept on throwing seeds out of the feeder trying I suppose to find the 'perfect seed' but apparently didn't. That turned out well though because the ducks, from the park next door, the larger ground birds, the squirrels, and others ate the seeds that fell to the ground. All in all my new feeder is working out to be successful. Oh .. I drilled four holes in the bottom of the feeder too and covered the holes with cheese clothe before filling the feeder full of Sunflower Seeds. There's a large plastic plate mounted & hanging from the support pole and the feeder hangs from the plate (mostly to keep the squirrels out) and it does the job very well. I love being creative.

Downloaded a 'New Photo App' from ITunes called C+ for taking pictures 'correctly' and this app is awesome! It's $2.99 @ the iTunes app store and you can adjust your pictures to look however you want them to afterwords. Fantastic. Best $2.99 I ever spent! Here's an example of my pictures NOT turning sideways or upside down anymore!