Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A lonely Indian.....

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Got together with 4 friends this morning. My very first target was a 1901 Indian! Also got $2.00 in clad and a cane topper. Was helping to a newbie today. He was right there when I dug the Indian and he even grabbed it out of the hole before I could. He told me (You have no idea how cool it was to be a part of that! ) About 40 minutes later we were hunting about 20 feet apart and he says HEY MIKE, I think I found my first real find! I went over and could see a silver dime in the hole. I gave him a high five and said silver!!!! He had found his first silver coin. It was a Canadian silver dime with no date but it dates between 1910-1936. Another guy found a neat old US pad lock, and near the end another guy found a nice little silver ring. A cold blustery day but tons of fun!
[attachment 277055 DSC09830.JPG] [attachment 277057 DSC09831.JPG]

That is some good finds. I like to watch others find cool stuff too.

Nice Injun Mike, and a bunch of clad is always nice too. Congrats and thanks for sharing!