Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A little more metallic sunshine

bootyhoundpa

Took advantage of some Spring like weather and Got out for another water hunt... I’m really starting to get the hang of the 800.. I had an un expected experience on this hunt ... I dug a few targets in the deeper water and dumped them into my strainer, I went to the shoreline to retrieve the targets.. I found the little square 14k earring in the contents of the strainer.. as I went to put it into my pouch the earring stuck to my grove and just didn’t want to let go...finally I got the earring into my pouch and was going to retrieve the next target out of the pile I dumped on shore ..I inadvertently swung the coil behind me and got a solid signal so decided to chase that signal before returning to my concentrate pile..well ironically it looked identical to the one I just put in my pouch so I assumed I had accidentally dropped the 1 st one behind me when it stuck to my glove ..nope,,I found a matching pair... kinda blows my mind as myself and many others have hunted here .. found 3 -14k earnings and a14k earring back,,a couple junk earrings ,, the chain looks like gold,feels like gold but I have my doubts..
CD90BEB4-5CB9-46A6-AD84-1501A276BACC.jpeg
8B5296D1-037A-4010-84B6-E62CF477E0B7.jpeg
but isn’t maI
C99199FD-8E4B-4287-BC2B-D77E2DDBD69C.jpeg
A6C874EF-2B84-4ADC-A8C7-8316DB6049EC.jpeg