Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A little break through for me - - -

cometguy

I have been hunting with the Deus since last Fall. I could tell that it was deep and good at picking things up but having a hard time making a real break through. I think I got it today. I finally figured out the fainter sounds. I have been digging the screamers and getting a lot of junk. Today I was hitting a site that I have pounded and was pleased to get any signals there at all. The Indian is in decent shape and my first coin of 2013. I have turned my headphones up a notch and decided to listen for those faint signals.

Don
HH

Great job!!!! Congrats on the finds. I run my headphones (I use the stock phones that came with the unit) at 7. Where are you running yours?? I might be missing some deep signals!

I think that was part of my problem. I was running them at the default. I have turned them up about two and think I will be hearing better. I was fooled by how hard the Deus hits on shallow targets and hadn't really made the softer, sweeter connection. Looking forward to getting out soon if the Indiana weather lets me.

Don