Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Little Bit Of Heaven On Earth

Can you imagine building this & using it as a residence for homeless children? Oh...how I'd love to do this & home school them all to know Jesus Christ as Lord & Savior of their lives. There are three kids, in the Philippines, I'd like to adopt as well. Too bad I didn't win the PCH sweepstakes this year.

Beautiful for those blessed to have such a wonderful and colorful place to live! God's created beauty is AWESOME! Thanks Martin! :thumbup: :angel: Ma

If God has called you to do this for Him, then He will supply the needs to do it, but maybe we both are too elderly and sickly to do what would be such a blessing for you and any children privileged to live there with you or me! I know I am unable to do so but in God's Will I pray that you can find a good wife and be able to have such a nice place for you both and the children who need good people to take care of them and teach them of Jesus and His goodness! Amen! :angel: Ma