Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A little BIG silver today...

SeattleALE

Three of us hit a recently demolished house today North of Seattle. We all walked away with some silver, one merc, one Indian, and I found this little baby. :D There was lots of trash, but I was using my Explorer II with the SunRay x-5 mini-coil. That thing could cut through a hey stack of nails to find a silver needle! :lol: This half signaled pretty strong and clear even regardless of the nails. My battery seems to be on it's last legs so it's off to the internet to look for a replacement.... HH SeattleALE

Once again you pull up another keeper. Very impressive!! Yea, I need some new rechargables as well.

Take care,

Tim

Can't beat that! You may have to go back and thoroughly work the entire yard and see what else may be there. Make sure you dig all the good Conductive Targets also, sure would hate to leave a Gold Ring behind. Nice Looking Walker! Good Luck and HH!