Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A lifeline in a fallen world:thumbup:........

warthog

I had the TV on,it was spewing endless blather from the Empty Head Society(also known as Washington),so I decided to pick up Ms. Taylor and make some noise........BEAUTIFUL NOISE........"THE OLD RUGGED CROSS",among our other solid gold favorites,me and Ms.Taylor were playing,and WASHING-BRAINLESS-TON.faded away.........I discovered by attachment to the Gospels,living at my sister's after back surgery,and all that time on my hands......When I play them,they come to life,a direct link to God and Jesus.....I could play each of them.....Old Rugged Cross,How Great Thou Art,Rock of Ages,Amazing Grace,Battle Hymn Of The Republic-100,1000 TIMES IN A ROW,AND NEVER TIRE OF THEM,AMEN...Some folks have told me I can make them songs come alive,I tell them"The Master Teacher,God,Taught me,for His praise and glory,AMEN.......My favorite is The Old Rugged Cross........

Jesus arose into heaven and sent back God's Holy Spirit as our Comforter for peace in a very troubled and sinful world! His grace is sufficient for salvation, peace and comfort! Amen! :angel: Ma

I like the old hymns you list and, of them, my favourite is "The Old Rugged Cross." It is a lovely hymn.

"Rock of Ages" will be sung at my funeral.

When you post one of your songs on here, as suggested by Sandtick, why not make it The Old Rugged Cross.