Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A job interview in Arkansas...............

Kelley (Texas)

Linda ----applied for an secretarial position at a Little Rock insurance company.

A Yankee woman applied for the same job and both applicants having the same qualifications were asked to take a test by the manager.

Upon completion of the test, both women only missed one of the questions.

The manager went to Linda and said: "Thank you for your interest but we've decided to give the Yankee the job."

Linda asked: "And why are you giving her the job? We both got nine
questions correct. This being Arkansas, and me being a Southern girl I should get the job!"

The manager said: "We have made our decision not on the correct answers,
but rather on the one question that you both missed."

Linda then asked: "And just how would one incorrect answer be better than the other?"

The manager replied: " Linda, it's like this... on question #4, the
Yankee put down, "I don't know." And you put down, "Neither do I."

:rofl: :jump: :rofl:

it took me a minute or two to catch on. Better email Linda and tell her what it means :rofl:

n/t

I thought it was a funny joke, but let me read it again to see if I can determine why you would make that comment. :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

was being posted to get a reaction from Sunny...Oh! I just do not know what to say. Surely Sunny would realize that this is an honest mistake as I am not known to be one that would even think about doing something that would stir the pot...I think that Wayne would vouch for me on this matter. Maybe she will not see it and all will be OK. I need to be more careful when posting a joke, this is the second time something like this has happened...I do not want to tarnish my reputation of being a quiet type of cowboy, one that is known to not be a trouble maker or one to stir things up. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :jump: :rofl:

after a deal of thought i have decide to send you some prefrozen bugs so you can do some photography during your recuperation:angel:
:rofl:

n/t

She may be gone on another one of her trips and may not even see this post, but even if she does read it, what can she do to me...nothing, right? If she does read it, all I would have to do is humor her just a tab and the problem will be solved...it does not take much effort to outsmart a woman. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :jump: :rofl:

n/t

n/t

n/t

manager reading the applications was a man and the #4 question was:

Does size really matter??????? So :biteme: :lol:

I have always been of the opinion that you were a lady with lots of smarts...not easily fooled. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :jump: :rofl: