Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Hunters Surprise (Last part)

Dan-MO

I made it to the camp and took off to find the nearest phone. 20 minutes later I was talking to a very skeptical deputy sheriff about what I had found. He reluctantly agreed to meet me at the camp site. Seems they get lots of calls about human bones being found that almost always turn out to be animal bones. About an hour later he pulled up into our camp and followed me back down the trail I had blazed that morning.

Up until he saw the skull I got the impression that he wasn

gritty and i don't envy you a bit! Messed up your hunting some and taught a jaded Cop a lesson. Put you front and center with the media for a bit i expect.
Thank you Dan!:thumbup:

I liked the ending or the experts point of view-----enjoyed the sory, and think I had rather face my bear than to find a skull, and not know?

Who ever knows the how's and why's ? Like you said........may he rest in peace !:thumbup:

Thank you for the great story.

Sunny skies

M

and you did well to report it. I have been involved in the search end on a couple reports like that. Glad it wasn't a more recient death.

Dave

graves and each one is an untold story. How interesting it would be to know that many story. Thanks for posting

come across something like that! Glad you found him, tho, that way you did the right thing and the remains were taken care of properly!
You did good! :)

I really enjoyed that story. You put a lot into it and we are all better for it. Thanks so much for your effort.

That sort of thing would change my hunting trip, for sure. <><

thanks again, aj