Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

a hidden jewel

captRobert

Hey guy many thanks for the warm welcome back..man i really appreciate it!!...

I though you guy would like a side note to my last hunt that supprised me. on a lot of our beaches aluminium can slag is everywhere from fire pits ...this one turned out to be an old silver pendant with two opals( i think but dont know forsure) also has a loop for a chain on the back...almost through it out with the other slag an you can see why, it did have a dull glint to it off the stone . curious i went back to the garbage can later an fished it out.I cleaned the black crud and sand off it an the stones sparkle great! What a supprise! its about 1.5"x.5"...

Good eye, Captain Robert, and good work!

Enjoyed yer post and hope to see more.

Great find! I love opals, especially black fire opals, anyone got a pic for us to drool over? Live your dreams! HH regards Nugget.:detecting: