Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A GREAT DAY

RJinTennessee

New here but not to detecting love the hobby.Today I got in the water for the first time this year.I have been sidelined due to a surgical procedure for a hernia. With time off work and the wife wanting me out of the house detecting was the order of the day,and a good day it was.My first find was a ladies class ring,with full name in side.Two junk rings turn up soon after the class ring along with the usual trash, bottle caps etc.Not wanting to over do it, I call it a day and head home to eat lunch and find the young lady the class ring belongs to.I contact the school and ten minutes later i`am talking with this young ladies mother.Service with a smile from this middle school ,all though they could not believe I was returning a ring that has such monetary value.The mother off this young lady was shedding tears, as we talked about the lose off the ring.Turns out the grandfather who purchased this ring for his granddaughter is terminally ill ,so the sentimental value out weighs any monetary.This made a good day a great day.

That was really nice of you, as always good things will follow. Glad to see your back at it

Sounds like you gotta powerful batch of mojo brewin RJ, lets see some pics, when you put it back on her finger mate! Ice and gold certainly coming your way, I like it!