Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A good one!

captRobert

ya the ol capt'n has been on a ring drout, only one ring in the last week but it was 18kt.....but these bracelts in italian 14kt will have to make do, so far I've found several nice ones in the span of about 2.5 months of owning my excal......this was a edge of dry wet part of the lane find...at a favorite beach...its amazing to the capt'n to see othere detectorist holding there coils about 8" off the sand an swinging like a racing monkey in a tree just as fast a possible with a long gaited stride.I stopped an talked with one nice fellow an asked him why he held his coil so high, he said he did'nt want to wear it out..hmmmm..missing finds is costing him more than a coil replacement.....of course there not using the excal either;)..mostly i see mid priced vlf's more suited for land than a beach environment...

I dont know if i caused the bracelt damage scooping it or if it was like that,but at near 5 grams I'm not complaining, the clasp was open so i clean it an pop it closed, gotta love sand in clasps....... this baby is going into the melting pot forsure.....wish i could get these every day...thanks for looking and good hunting out there....

Drought, only one ring in the last week!! what am I doing wrong, I only manage one ring every few months:nopity:

Mike