Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Genuine Alien Grave Site? ................

Kelley (Texas)

Some folks believe this to be true......others laugh. You might want to take a look at this interesting video about a UFO that crashed in Texas approximately 100 years ago and then draw your own opinion. Kelley (Texas) :)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=57f_1194658410

let them check. Put the story to rest one way or the other.

It seems that if that unique headstone was stolen it would show up somewhere.

However, I do think that there could be such a thing as a real UFO, just never seen one myself. In any event, these type of stories are interesting and they sure give you something to think about. Kelley (Texas) :)

still, life would be kind of boring without folklore. Would be nice, just once, to prove one of these things true.

n/t

THE GREAT AIRSHIP MYSTERY by Wallace O. Chariton (Republic of Texas Press, Plano) goes into considerable detail about the Aurora crash. Something happened there, but a lot of people are apparently taking great pains to assure nobody ever finds out what it was.

Time permitting later today, I think that I will see if there are any other stories about it posted on the Internet. Kelley (Texas) :)

Wallace O. Chariton's book, THE GREAT TEXAS AIRSHIP MYSTERY, has quite a bit on the Aurora crash. It's from Republic of Texas Press. Apparently something did happen there. The site of the well where the UFO supposedly crashed into the windmill is radioactive & the level is above what's natural. However, the well's been sealed with concrete & the owners won't allow it to be unsealed. The gravesite where the supposed 'alien' was buried has been disturbed & the ''tombstone' has been stolen. A crew from History Channel ran a detector over the site & had 2 hits, but when they came back to dig the stone was gone & the detector didn't hit anything at the site.

Something happened there but somebody or a lot of somebodies seem to be going to a great deal of trouble to make sure nobody ever finds out for sure what it was. Personally I think a lot of it was concocted later. It was 1897 & in those days nearly everybody had a Kodak, but there are no pictures of the wrecked windmill, the crash debris, the 'alien'--nothing. Why nobody took pictures is a question. People took pictures of everything then. If there are pictures they've been kept out of sight for 112 years. Why?

TexasCharley