Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A fun CMD get together

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Today some of the MI CMD members met up for a meet and greet. We had some great fellowship, and good food at a Applebee's. After that we went down to the detector shop to look around. It was a nice time for sure. Can't wait till the next one this summer. L-R in the photo Marcia, Warthog, Sr Seeker, Sandtick, and Mike from MI
[attachment 285978 DSC00380.JPG]

It was great to meet new people from the forum!
I had a real nice time! Except for Mike finding me a real good deal for a Vibra Probe at Al's place, that I could not pass up!

Looks like y'all had a good time. I want to meet some more of y'all some day. So far I have met Sgtsilverman and Rickiowa. Good photo of all y'all too.

Missed you all. Unfortunately, I couldn't trust the Suburban to travel out of the county and it doesn't like going up hills. I think my Suburban is a converted Rolls-Kinnardly....Rolls down hill - Kin hardly make it up the next hill. Could stand around Al store all day long - so much to talk about, --- Detecting and Our God. Maybe next time guys. Think this is the first pic I have seen of Marcia. Hey Steve (Warthog) I need another pic of you - the one on my dart board is almost gone. Just kidding Brother. God bless you all. HH

n/t

Pete in MI said:
Missed you all. Unfortunately, I couldn't trust the Suburban to travel out of the county and it doesn't like going up hills. I think my Suburban is a converted Rolls-Kinnardly....Rolls down hill - Kin hardly make it up the next hill. Could stand around Al store all day long - so much to talk about, --- Detecting and Our God. Maybe next time guys. Think this is the first pic I have seen of Marcia. Hey Steve (Warthog) I need another pic of you - the one on my dart board is almost gone. Just kidding Brother. God bless you all. HH
that is funny about the dartboard.

Yeah! Great group shot!:clapping: Sorry I missed y'all...at least now I know who to watch out for this summer hunting!
Mud

Would have been nice to meet you all, but alas I am out here in northeastern Oregon. Looks like you all have a good time together! Praise the Lord

Nice photo of ya'll! Thanks Mike and I am so glad for the happy time and get together you had! I hope I can be at the next one, but still waiting to get my debts paid and then have enough left to buy a home or mobile home to live in....don't know about my sister as her hubby is still ill but going, going and going like the Energy Bunny....He just might outlast me and even her....only God knows and He will fulfill His plans for each one of us! :angel: Ma