Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A friend Ted sent me this picture he took receintly

Royal

near his cabin in Wis. What a beauty but he will not last the hunting season or even until if the wrong hick sees it :D[attachment 99566 albino.jpg]

would ya be less critical if it was an albino rattler that bit ya, or an albino gator that et ya?:lol: Room for all of Gods critters, right next to the mashed potatoes!:poke: :razz:

as something to kill:shrug: You grew up with much of this as a common thing but many of us didn't and appreciate these critters.

Hey Guys,

Easy there Friends!! There's a difference between killin for killins sake and killin fo eatin's sake!! When hunger's a factor, awe of nature's wonder takes a back seat every time!!!

BEEN THERE DONE THAT!!! (not recently),

Cupajo

mostly can't even be bothered to hunt anymore unless i need meat real bad. I would prefer eating Moose but we have none here.
I just like tormenting those that don't hunt:biggrin::razz:

For the white deer and white squirrels in this area, they seldom are seen the next year. They might do fine on snow, but before and after that all bets are off. I really enjoyed the white squirrel as he lived along our driveway for almost a year. Then gone..

There was a deer with what looked to be a target on it's side. His buddy deer is making the comment "Bummer of a birthmark, buddy"

fair winds

Mikie

I think Full albinos are protected in Michigan but I am not sure this one is a full one.

There are idiots up here that would shoot it out of season and brag about it. They would probably try to have it mounted. Lots of bubba's up here.

They don't stand a chance during rifle season. In the winter it might be a different thing but it is not a blessing for that sucker for sure