Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Free Ride With Dollar Bills To Go $$$$$$............................

Brokensignal

I use all my metal detector coins(the dirty ones,no bent or sticky ones) in the local bus coin machine to ride wherever i want to go,like to the beach,or across town for some relic hunting with my detector packed in a book bag.Or if i need some extra cash,i stop at the coinstar machine and deposit some more dirty coins for some new cash.Am i a beach bum or a free loader like i have been called? Is this behavior ok? I mean it is hard work digging all those coins out of the earth! you know this is not easy right?:devil:

I say you are smart! If the coins work than great! As to the Coinstar? I do use it also. It does charge a high % to count the coins. I may start chooising the giftcards they offer. No % then to count, Beale.

Hay i clean mine as good as i can and take them to the bank and get good money for it. I tell them that it is all us coins, only dirty.

I wonder what the folks that call you a beach bum or free loader would do if they found a dirty and/or torn $20 bill? My guess is that they would spend it...same as you're doing. Money is money in my book! :thumbup:

n/t

Lmao ! I wouldn't worry about what anybody days how you spend your monies !!
Dirty or clean who cares it spends !!
As for myself I just been throwing all my change in a jar for now,
all jewlry in a box for whatever or whenever!
Good luck to all
John