Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A first for me.....

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Went to the Kalamazoo Coin club tonight as a guest speaker. I shared with them about metal detecting and mostly shared about searching for Civil War relics, including the coins of the Civil War. Brought part of my CW collection to show, passed around two cannon balls so people could see how heavy they are. Five of the members there are also members in our club. Many questions, and some time to look at my relic cases, then they presented me with an education award from the American Numismatic Association. I have given many talks to many types of groups over the years and this is a first for me.
[attachment 263812 DSC07407.JPG]

That's really cool Mike, congratulations on the recognition!!! Thank you for being such a great ambassador to our hobby Mike!

n/t

Nope. No film. I do each one a little different.