Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A few pictures of some of the important times in my life..............

Kelley (Texas)

For some strange reason, I sit here tonight at this key board thinking about past events in my life. These are a few photos of some of the things that flashed through my mind this evening, things that I started thinking about. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

[attachment 72375 high school.jpg]
My high school graduation picture

[attachment 72376 VietnamMetals.jpg]
Serving in the U.S. Marines

[attachment 72379 scan68.jpg]
Our first house. We had to almost completely rebuild it to make it livable.

[attachment 72378 scan13.jpg]
Picture of my horse named "Tuff"

[attachment 72380 DSC00885.JPG]
Picture of my Son with his college degree

[attachment 72377 Brayden5-20-07.JPG]
Picture of my grandson, Brayden...I love this boy!

see your son went to school in san marcos,went through there once and stopped in the local pool room and shot a couple of games and got a cold drink,it was southwest texas then.your grandson is sure growing.

You taught Brayden how to ride yet?

Wonderful photos Fred. In our redoing the house, I found a few mementos of my earlier life too.. It certain brings the memories back.

Calm seas

Mikie

You have many more talents than I have ever had. You and Alice live in some beautiful country...sorta like Heaven on earth. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I can't believe how Brayden has grown! I certainly know first hand of the love you have for him-there is nothing like it.Thanks for shareing some memories with us Fred.

feed the memories!!

Why don't you get a bike and I will meet you in Michigan...we can ride together to see Mike and Alice, and then Wayne and Carol. For about $20.00 we can buy some pig tails, tape one end to the inside of the helmets...folks would think that we were "real bikers" and not mess with us.

Royal, you may not know it but I am a quiet type of person and seldom get into any mischief, so you would have to promise not to get us into any trouble, OK? Also, if we find any arrowheads, you can carry them in your saddle bags when we cross back into the U.S. I think it would be a fun trip. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)