Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A few more pictures from the bike road trip yesterday.

George-CT

This is in the town Woodstock, CT. Nice place, still a very sleepy town. Just the way I like it.

#1 is one of my favorite winter apples orchards. You can go in and pick your own, and eat all you can eat while doing it.
If your a rack hunter of whitetails, this is a great place to do it. They let bow hunters in here. You can smell this place a
mile before you get to it.

#2 is one of the little tractor places in that area. Easy people to do business with. Just a family operation who go out of
their way to help you out.

#3 is a view off a cow farm looking towards Rhode Island. That dark ridge across the back is 17.5 miles away. Behind
that ridge is Narragansett, RI. Still some color in the tree's.

#4 and #5 are horses owned by a local car dealer down the road from us. He set this up for his daughter and she has taken in
a bunch of borders and hold cross country trial rides etc.

#6 is a picture of an old farm home directly across the road from where I took the shot of the horses. It has 67 acres with it and
is a great place. After looking at this again I should ask him if I could detect it. As you can see the old sugar maple tree's
are bare up this way.

Looks like we have nice weather coming in for 3 days mid week, so I will get out and try and get some different areas to show you.

Been thinking of doing a bunch of shots of old churches. Some of these have been here since the 1700's.

I just like cruising the back roads on the bike. It will not be long and it will all stop. Once the sand the roads for ice or snow, I put it
away until spring time. After that my riding enjoyment comes via the quad out in the woods.

All these pictures should expand up full screen size.

George-Ct

n/t

still raining here :( Man the river is up though!

I heard from Rob yesterday and he is doing fine, just not on the web much

getting rain. We are now also. I guess a cold front coming thru tonight. Its warm and humid, 65 so that will more than likely touch of thunder storms. But they are showing decent weather most of this coming week. My buddy is out from Washington state for 3 weeks so will get some riding in with him.

Glad you heard from Rob and he is doing ok. Health problems can put a damper on being talkative in voice or print.

I see a lot of folks out here in the canoes and kayaks enjoying the water and leaves. Good time to be on the water for sure. Our brooks were down but this rain should top them off again. I'll take rain over snow any day. At least when it stops, you don't have a day of shoveling.

I see deer cam is back in action. There were to littles one the other night running each other around your place. Fun to watch them.
When you going to take the electrics down and give them the run of the ranch?

George-CT