Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A few more keepers rescued from the depths…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
The weather has be nice up here but this weekend it is all supposed to change. My last two hunts, I managed some more keepers. 9 more wheats, an 08 Indian, and a 39 merc along with some misc relics and clad.
[attachment 328795 FullSizeRendercopy4.jpg]
[attachment 328796 IMG_1907.JPG]
[attachment 328797 IMG_1917.JPG]
[attachment 328798 IMG_1919.JPG]
[attachment 328799 IMG_1920.JPG]

Silver always tops things off. I hit the surf today , got only 12 coins before the waves started. Nothing to show.
Thanks for the pics - keeps us going, Steve in so la

Nice finds MIke. Well......I didn't hit the surf nor field but I did go to my doctor's office and convinced them to change my blood pressure medication to get rid of the nasty side effects. Tomorrow begins a new day of blood pressure meds and I sure hope these are better. Hoping to get out one of these days. I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks for sharing your finds with us all. God bless you brother.

Man you are finding some good coins. I haven't got to go detecting for a couple months. This youngin has slowed me down. I hope he wants to detect when he gets bigger.

Really a nice hunt, Mike! You are doing very well in finding the goodies and if the rest of the year is as good as the first part, you will have a great :detecting: one! :angel: Ma

Hi Travis! Take your son with you when he is older and he will enjoy whatever his daddy is doing and will be wanting to go :detecting: too! May the years ahead with your new little one be filled with pleasure and nice memories! Keep loving your children and family in God's love and you will happy and blessed with God's many blessings! Amen! :angel: Ma