Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A FEW MORE FINDS FROM THE OL" SWIMMIN HOLE

jst4thn

Got out again today for about 3 hours and found a few more things. I definately need a water machine to get out a little deeper to the better finds. :detecting:

No problem. Let me know where to find you and I will bring the water machine!!!! I could help a little bit I am sure.

Really, great finds. Mine yesterday were only 10K. Your doing great with that land toy!!

If you are pulling those kinds of finds with a DFX in shallow water, there will be MANY times more beyond your capabilities at that location. Since you are in a lake, you will need a discriminating submersible. There are many acceptable options. Tesoro Tiger Shark, Excal/II 800, CZ20/21-8, 1280X, HH Wader/Diver or Whites BHID. any of these would work fine, I'm sure. You have a TON of work to do in the area and based on what I see, you should have your equipment costs covered easily within a month and into the black. GIT AFTER IT!

I have taken all of the advice of getting a water machine and have retired my DFX to land only. I am thinking of selling the DFX for a new water machine. :clapping:

No ! No! No! Please don't sell the DFX .You may be wish you hadn't later on.Try to find the money for a water machine someway else.That DFX is one of the best land detectors there is.Isn't there something else around the house you can get rid of? There are good used water hunting detectors to be found.Think real hard about it.
Waterbug

I can only imagine what you will find when you get out deeper. Some of that loot looks old. Best of luck with this spot, it looks very promising.

Very nice! If you are doing a freshwater swimming hole.....check out the little Pirate metal detector by detector pro. It is only $299.95 and is awesome in the fresh water! You can reach me at Kellyco 800-327-9697.

Wanda
wanda@kellycodetectors.com

:thumbup:Great finds!!!!