Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A FEW MEAGER FINDS

alfano

[attachment 33456 DSCN0396.jpg] 2X 1907 INDIAN 2X 1901 INDIAN NOT SURE WHAT THING ON BOTTOM IS[attachment 33457 DSCN0398.jpg] BOTTOM OF CARS HOTWHEEL IS 1969 FIRE TRUCK HAS RUBBER WHEELS

The Firetruck should have the maker on the inside of the roof. I would think it is a Tootsie Toy. Nice Indians also. Where are you hunting at to find all the old Toy Cars? Also remember one thing Rich, School is about ready to start so your kid won't be able to show up his old man as often so that should take some pressure off of you for a bit anyways. Nice finds and maybe next time your kid will give you a 15 minute start. :rofl: Good Luck and HH.:thumbup:

Nothing meager about those compared to mine from yesterday; not even worth talking about. What kind of a site was it?

HIT CCOUPLE OF YARDS THAT GOT PERMISSION FOR AND SCHOOL YARDS ALSO DUG TWENTY WHEATIES JUST DIDNT FEEL LIKE POSTING PICTURE.

n/t

Those are some of the sharper looking cars I've seen dug with the wheels and axles intact, nice Indians and in great shape. Congratulations and WTG