Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A few keepers this weekend

The first pic is from my last hunt of 2007 a silver ring and a sterling silver bell and a 1919 merc and a 64 Washington quarter .and the second pic is what i found this weekend and a great way to start this year off a 1914 barber quarter in great shape and three rosies 1950 ,1954, 1957 and the round nasty disc you see is my first large cent you can barley make out the date 1825 i have it soaking in olive oil maybe get some detail out of it . And an old lock that says safe on it .. Thanks for looking ..

Mark in Columbus Ohio

I guess you did good last year and so far this year! What type of areas are you hunting in? Are they neighborhoods that were built 1850ish?
Thanks for sharing all those pics if you ever need a hunt partner, give me a call...
KCK@WOWWAY.COM
614-321-4152

Columbus, Ohio also

Good hunt Mark...

And as you say, a great start for the new year!:clapping:

I like the Silver Bell you found in 2007. Nice Piece! Great looking Barber Quarter you got this weekend! Too bad the Large Cent isn't in better shape, but hey, it's a Large Cent and I have yet to find one myself. Congrats on your finds and Good Luck and HH on your next outing.:detecting:

Sweet Mark...Glad your doing well on the coins.