Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A FEW KEEPERS:detecting:

alfano

Hit local park today three wheaties 1916,1919s,1930d one barber dime 1900o and old button.[attachment 32551 DSCN0324.jpg][attachment 32552 DSCN0321.jpg]

Nice to see someone else finding barber other than James as he has over his limit for the year.:heh:

Rick

Nice looking coins there Rich. Nice going on finding that 1900-O Barber Dime since it is a Semi-Key Date. Me and Dale might just have to swing down your way and check that park out a bit ourselves sometime. If we do plan on it, I will send you a PM to let you know when we are coming and hopefully we all can get together and do some treasure hunting. Keep up the great finds Rich and Good Luck to your son also. Now get back out there and hit it some more!!!:twodetecting: Because if Dale comes down I doubt you will be able to keep up.:detecting: Good Luck and HH buddy and hope to see you post more here on the forum.:thumbup:

Just kidding Buddy! I will have to take you to a new spot of mine here in the next couple weekends. Should find a lot of old coins and such since I believe no-one has detected the place yet. See you sometime this weekend Rick and hope you don't pull any more Halves but maybe a Quarter on your next time out. LOL!!! Good Luck and HH.

Any day you find a Barber it's a great day and this one appears in good shape. WTG and Nice Finds