Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A few holiday weekend finds

I got to hunt a couple old schools this weekend ,I managed to get a 1897 indian head a 1941 silver british three pence a nice sterling silver band and without a dout the smallist gold ring i have ever found and a nice old button and a junk ring and a fake cob coin that was at about 9 inches ,was great to find till i looked it over to find out it was a fake. I did have some great fun with it messing with my brother and my friend who was hunting with me ..Thanks for looking ...

Mark in columbus ohio...

That Indian Head turned out nice! That Gold Ring sure is Small! Congrat's on the finds and Good Luck and HH to you.:detecting:

Very nice finds..and In Columbus, Ohio...... who would have thunk it !1

I was hunting at a park and would have never expected to find something like that. Actually, would not even expect to find silver there, but I did. I popped that out and thought "How in the wide wide world of sports did this get here?" Upon closer examination, found the word copy in very small lettering at the bottom.

Mark, that's really great...
And man, that's a tiny ring for sure.

HH

Snowy :twodetecting: