Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Feeling of Betrayal

A

Anonymous

A Feeling of Betrayal

There is nothing I like more, than to spend a nice, quiet, low key vacation in Destin, Florida. Each year, around the third week in June, Scott and I meet our good friends from Ohio, and live a blissful week at the ocean

This shark attack was in our newspaper down here, but I never imagined that you folks were at the scene of the attack. This is just a reminder of just how fragile life can be. It is apparent that this tragedy has touched many lives, including you folks...very sad! Kelley (Texas) :sadwalk:

I feel for you. A truly terrible experience that I would hope that you never have to go through again. My condolences to you.

Take care

Sunny skies, clear water, calm seas

M

just an animal doing what they do naturally to live, can effect so many people. It managed to bring so much sadness and horrible memories to so many people.

I saw on the news where it had happened and wondered if you were in the area. Very sad way to end a vacation. I feel especially for the family that took the little girl to the sea on vacation. They will blame themselves the rest of their lives.

I saw a picture of the little girl on TV and she was really a sweet heart. Sad day

Yes, the ocean is home for the sharks and other sea life, so we are actually entering their world. Still, it doesn't make it much more understandable.

to witness anything like that. Sorry you had to but I'm sure you did everything possible to help out!

Dave

you will ever see!
I am really glad that we do not have Shark attacks in this part of the Pacific, as the ocean is a big part of my life.
Wayne