Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A dog is truely Mans Best Friend

Royal

A dog is truly a man's best friend.

If you don't believe it, just try this experiment.

Put your dog and your wife in the trunk of the car for an hour.

When you open the trunk, which one is really happy to see you?

Since I have become a regular on here, I have come to the conclusion............you just don't think the same as the rest of us, do you?......... :rofl:

Fred has not been around much lately, probably helping out Hillary but now that the election in Texas is over he will probably be back. Sunny has not been around lately to defend her gender either so I might get a pass. Shelia might take a shot at me though:rofl:

CNN Travel Bus doing and interview with Hildabeast with Tater Top asking the tough questions. I figured I see her staked to ant hill but Fred let me down. I did see them in Bandera City. Got to be close to the Bandera Pass Fred showed us. I was expecting an ambush or something, rock slide anything. Nuttin. I think he may be enjoying just burning up that cheap fuel in Texas. By summer I'll have to take a equity loan on the house to afford it... Fred might of gotten a signed picture for Steve-Can also.... He likes those...

Geo

n/t

He might be a woman's better friend Royal, why not try it with the husband in the boot first? He (the dog) would probably dig his way out long before the woman opened the boot. Haa . . . haa . . . haaa!
Sheila.