Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A couple water hunts…...

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Two lakes gave up 89 cents, a stainless steel ring, a costume ring, a pendant, and a Ford Theater/ Abe Lincoln token. Today the lake was like bath water. Found $2.71 in clad, another Stainless steel ring, a 1959 nickel, a truck and several misc. Fun Fun! :detecting:
[attachment 360471 IMG_5173.jpg] [attachment 360472 IMG_5174.jpg]
[attachment 360473 IMG_5175.jpg] [attachment 360474 IMG_5229.jpg]

come from in the water - compared with in the sandy shore ? I'm doing a beach in the morning - Steve in so la

n/t

Nice finds Mike. I can see you now wearing that her cowboy charm. LOL

Glad you're able to get out hunting. I've not been out for a while now ... mostly because of the heat. Tried my hand at Magnet Fishing though and found a cell phone and several fishing hooks.

Interesting enough the ring says "Her King" I might be her Prince Charming, but her King is Jesus.