Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A couple of things on my heart

Pete's Wife

I'm not a regular here as you all know, but do pop up from time to time, and check in also just for prayer requests and to see what's new with Pete - lol!

Anyway, Pete is still sick from the same flu that I had for over 2 weeks, he's going to work every day but is miserable and doesn't seem to be getting better very quickly in spite of a course of tamiflu...I haven't even seen him on his computer the last few days, he's just using N8than, maybe he's just too tired and sick to not bother getting his computer out but he's just not feeling well at all, for over a week now.

I also had a word from the Lord and shared it in a blog post if anybody is interested: http://chiachatter.blogspot.com/2009/10/in-it-not-of-it.html . I find it too easy to get my mind bogged down with worldly things and this was His answer to me.

Third, I wanted to share these cute pictures I took last night of Leelan with Grampa Pete :). They have a really special relationship as you can see here.

Thanks for letting me drop by (or barge in, depending on your perspective - lol!).

Nice pics of Pete and Leelan and, Sherry, I love your blog post as your words could not be any truer! Oh, what waits us who love, obey and serve Jesus in God's heavenly Kingdom! Never in my right mind would I ever return to serving satan or the world as Jesus' wonderful love is so very precious to me! We have to face a lot of trials and heartaches because we are in the world but we are not of it when we honor and glorify our Savior, Jesus! He is our All in all!

Please post anytime you want to on the CMD Forum, because you are a Sister-in-Christ with us and a member, even though you don't post often just like many other members but whenever there are posts for those who are missing for awhile, I (we) still enjoy hearing from each of you and praying for those who need prayer is a privilege and not a chore! Bringing prayer requests before our Father in Jesus', precious holy name is what our serving Him is all about and loving one and another just as He loves us!

Looking forward to meeting you and Pete in heaven if we never meet on earth! Praying for you and especially Pete, as it must be very difficult for him to keep working while he is so ill with the flu and with his knee problem; but hang in there with Jesus and believe He is performing miracle in you lives and Casey and Leelan's, also! God hears and answers in His own time and in His own way for our good and for His purpose! God's Word will never return void and will accomplish that which He sends it forth to do! Amen! Love ya in Christ Jesus' agape love! May blessings flow continuously upon you all! Amen! :angel: God Bless! Betty

He is sitting on Santa's lap! :)

n/t

Hey Mike, me son, I was thinking the same thing! :) God Bless! Ma Betty

Pete should be staying home taking care of himself. He probaby has the flu that is going around and that is not good. My prayers are going up for him.

Give Pete a "Howdy" for me. He's a good feller'...and he is in my prayers.

Oh yeah...and tell him I still have the Minelab patch he sent me...on my detecting vest:thumbup:

...Im saying a special prayer for y'all that old Mr.flu make a hasty exit-Is it that H1N1 thats goin around??I HOPE NOT-Stuff's been known to take a terrible toll on folks of ALL ages. LORD IN HEAVEN,COVER PETE AND SHERRY IN YOUR LOVE,AND HEAL THEM. AMEN!!!

Hi Sherry! Praying that Pete gets over that stuff soon. Have all of you in my prayers!!

n/t