Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A couple of pictures from Christmas.

George-CT

Just moved these on to the pc so why not post a few of them.

Basically the tree, my daughter Heidi with her new ridding hat, my grandson Devin and my oldest son George III

Thats it...... Geo

What with the uncertainty of Alice, all the chores, plus snow etc, I did not even get a tree up. First time ever. Ah well, hopefully things will get better and we can get on with our lives if we can get Alice well.

Calm seas

Micheal

two were able to spend Christmas together. I was not really into it this year, but my daughter always is. We had pretty much cut it down to 1 gift each while she was gone and we were fine with it. If we want something, we usually shop and get it rather than wait for a special day.
After 67 years, not a lot I need or any of us for that matter so we toned it down. I could not bring myself to stop it completely. Illness is a whole different thing. I remember on my first heart attack, I figured that would be my last one so went nuts shopping. Might up screw us up for these later years, but one the heck, I'm glad I was wrong. The next one got me, but the paddles were handy and they got me up running again after a quad bypass. We did like you guys, and just took care of each other.

I hope Alice is dong better now or will improve and this is only a temporary setback.

Take care George-CT

it was my pretty red carhart jacket. It was cold and very windy when you were watching