Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A couple of more firsts...

Ken in SO AZ

...from a week ago -- now that I learned to size my pix correctly.

Hit two new parks for about 4 hours over 3 days (I have to work, too). Dug all the trash from the play area sand so the next trips will be easier going. Oh, the frisby the stuff is in was a keeper for grandkids, too.
[attachment 28212 05-19-06001Small.jpg]

Here's the wierd firsts for me. Not shown is the coinage. My favorites here are the really small items my Bounty Hunter picks up: the triangular-shaped corner of a printed circuit board (below .22 shell); tiny washer; and dont' forget the windshield wiper blade retainer pin (below the key). The hammer for the kids toy gun (right)shook me until I ID'ed it.
[attachment 28213 05-19-06002Small.jpg]

n/t

Good job Ken. Not only are you keeping out the harmful thing to the kids but everytime you return to those spots you will get more good hits and much fewer junk ones. By looking at your junk pile I see exactly the kind of things that I dig also. steve in so az

You're going to have some nice clean spots to dig! Just make sure you get there before Steve does :lol:

n/t

bottlecap went :lol: I like finding the small stuff, means the bigger ones won't get away!

Dave