Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Couple of first for me !!

kurt-ks

Hi All, I have been reading allot of negative things about the DeLeon. I don't know about any other detectors and can't give my opinion on them,simply because I am new at detecting and don't have the extra cash for them.What I do know is that the DeLeon is the only machine I have been using and have learned its limitations and its best performance situations.I enjoy using it every day and I find allot of coins, could I find more with something else? Maybe, but for right now I am enjoying it and having fun :cheers:

Here are some coins I found last night at a old home sight that has been torn down,A first for me is the silver nickel,and a coin from India. Thanks for looking--Kurt

you mentioned the key word, "enjoying". I wouldn't worry about the opinion of anyone else regarding the detector you are using. You know, they just might be wrong or for whatever reason have an ax to grind. Whatever, nice recoveries!
Pap

I totally agree with Pap. If you're finding good targets and everything is working well, I wouldn't worry about other, possibly biased or untested, opinions about whatever machine you are using. I've actually read many more good opinions than bad about the DeLeon. For the most part it seems to be a well thought of detector.
HH
BB

Oh yea, real nice.

Congrats on the very nice finds! I would take any one of those coins. It looks like to me you are doing quite well with the Deleon, Beale.

Those are nice coins Kurt!

I guess One Pice is a colonial coin from India...

Best

Thanks guys!! I have been working in a vacant lot close to my house, some older neighbors told me where the house used to set and he new where the cloths line was located.I have hunted it a total of 3 1/2 hours and have found 30+ coins plus all the usual nails and trash.A total of 19 wheat's, oldest 1919 so far.Thanks again for your comments,if it wasn't for you all I would be clueless about detecting!! HH-Kurt

Nice job Kurt the Deleon will keep producing great finds the more you use it. I have been using mine for 4 yrs now and am still learning with it. But it never ceases to amaze me with some of the stuff I dig up with it or how deep it will pick up objects. I too was on a budget when I decided on the DeLeon I looked at alot of machines around the same price and I have no regrets that I picked the D as I am more than satisfied with it.