Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A couple of cuties....

Dan-MO

I usually don't do well with photos but this one turned out better than most and I had to share it with my friends.

The cute little girl is our granddaughter Isabelle.She is 18 months old and thinks her "pa" is a grand old guy!Believe me she has me wrapped around her finger and she knows it!

The pup is a 12 week old mini daschound that we got about a month ago.We named him Peanut.After our other daschound died suddenly we were heartbroken and for a while debated as to whether we ever wanted another dog (I told Linda that all a dog is good for is chewing up your shoes,worming their way into your heart,and breaking your heart when they die)but When I found this little fellar I couldn't resist him.

I hope everyone is well and has a GREAT Holliday weekend!I will post more when time permits...

And I am so glad that you found another dog. I know that without My little 'jerk russell', who is at my feet at this very moment, life would be a lot more lonely and a lot less entertaining. :)

Enjoy and watch the two grow together.

All the best

M

of course she has you wrapped around her little finger, that's what grandparent's are for. And peanut? She probably will fill an empty spot in your life, but never take the place of the one you lost! Still, I think Isabelle and Peanut are very fortunate to be in the lives of you and Linda! They both know what kind of home they are in, and will both flourish! Have a great Memorial Day weekend! :)

are in for a lot of good times together!

I love my grandson--it is a shame he lives so far away. Give Isabelle a hug and Peanut a pat on the head for me!

Have a great weekend!

Lil Brother