Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A couple more silver coins with my new Equinox..

fwcrawford

Not quite a month old yet and have already found 3 silver coins with the Equinox.
I went back to the old school where I found a silver dime last week and managed to get two more silver dimes along with some clad.
Found 20 pennies, but not one wheatie in the lot.
I noticed a bush that had been cut down recently and thought it might be worth checking around.. glad I did.. the Rosie came from there, but was the only coin found around where the bush was.
Had a perfect day weather wise and got some silver too.. I like it!!
Thanks for looking!

Congrats Buddy!!!! Looks like your picking up the NOX quickly :) Enjoy!!!! Never a dull a day when Silver is involved lol :)

Mike K

You are burning it up with that Equinox of yours!! Glad you are enjoying your new machine. Are you glad you finally picked up the Equinox? :)

Nice finds always hunt the edges to look for areas that the soil may have been pushed or moved a raised area you'd be surprised how many silvers you may find I had one school that I hunted and pulled over 100 wheats and at least 15 to 20 silvers one walker most from the edges!
Mark