Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A couple favorites

protech

First off let me point out, these were not found this year. But here are two of my favorite finds. I have many favorites!! Thought you guys might like em. I haven't ever posted a pic of this basket charm on here, other than in my collection.

The basket is 24k!!! I think I have only "ever" found 2 other pieces 24k. 9 marquis sapphires. Jeweler est it at no less than $600. I have yet to get an appraisal on it, though I defin need to.

[attachment 33646 a1.jpg]

[attachment 33647 b1.jpg]

[attachment 33648 c1.jpg]

What makes this one of the favorites? I took a box of my rings to a larger jeweler in the city. He was like yeah, yeah looking through the diam rings and the various gemstones. Then he spotted the basket, he picked it up and called one of the other guys over. He then said that was a custom piece, he looked at each stone. Each stone was cut from the same sapphire, that is why they are so uniform in color & what makes it so valuable. That and the fact they set it in 24k makes it a fav to me.
I wish it wasn't in a basket, too bad it wasn't a pirate skull!!! But hell I will take it!!!

John

Anyone have any idea on that green stone? Maybe a quartz? It is an old ring the coins i found with that ring were mercs and buffalo's at an abandoned beach.