Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Cool Find (article link) and Pete

Pete's Wife

A friend sent me this link today, it's an exciting find to be sure! Top Egyptian Daily: Joseph's Era Coins Found in Egypt

More confirmation of the truth of the Biblical accounts. Not that I need confirmation but wouldn't it be exciting to have coins that maybe even Joseph himself could have touched? That is so COOL!

Also, please pray for God's grace to flood Pete's heart right now, he's going through a really really tough time...he is such a good and honest and sensitive man and is hurting and (righteously) angry with some things in his life right now...thanks :).

Blessed to be a blessing,
Sherry
www.owly.net
www.facebook.com/SherryPetersMi

Hey...I checked out the story on 'Joseph's Coin' and found it very interesting. I did notice that credit was given to the 'Koran' rather than to God's Word, the 'Bible'. I have read a good portion of the Koran and haven't seen anything mentioning coins in Joseph's time in history. It's amazing that Muslims refuse to believe what God Himself gave us. They worship a false prophet, believe in their 'own' written word, and deny Jesus Christ, as the Holy Son of God. Off hand I think one would call that a cult. God willing, before Jesus returns to take His people home to Heaven, there will be a transformation within the Muslim community to accept Jesus as Lord.

n/t

Thanks Sherry for the interesting story and prayers for both of you! Tell Pete, he is struggling because satan wants him to fail in his job and be without finances....but he will endure and overcome by faith that he will get through this trial, too! It sounds like he is depressed and needs anti-depressants! I know this because I have to take them because of a chemical imbalance in my brain or body! I know there is a problem with payiing for drs and meds, but there are clinics and may God lead Him to a Christian one that will pray with him as well as providing the med he may need! :angel: God Bless! Betty

n/t