Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A compound open fracture, many stitches and bruises

Sunny

(including my ego):cry: later, I feel very fortunate that David and I did not become a "freak accident" statistic! He virtually went unscathed, and for this I thank God! It could have been a lot worse! My friend Alice could tell you this!

Peace! :)

[attachment 28123 cast3.jpg]

n/t

n/t

n/t

would have worked for catching small fish like the brothers, but my fish are generally much bigger than theirs!:rofl: I told Scott tonight that we might be in big trouble though, cause I can't even open a can!!! :lol:

yard because he was giving his mom a hard time about having to leave, Trying to make him happy and feel important, I let him start the wheeler. I then told him to put his hands on the handlebars, and he put his hand over the accelerator! When we took off so fast lurching like we did, it scared him so bad, he just tightened up his grip holding it down all the way! It happened so fast, I could not get his his hand off of it!

The next day he said "Nana,....I don't think we need to ride the fourwheeler anymore!" I totally agreed, and I will NEVER have one of my grandchidren on one again! I'm not that anxious to ride again myself! I just probably need to stay with my broom! :rofl:

n/t

get together and swap medical stories :lol: Hope ya mend up quick. I'm getting a couple of zippers put into my left arm on the 22nd. Docs gotta do a nerve trans-location so I "might' get some feeling back in my left hand. Course I still felt it when I mashed my left thumb with a hammer Saturday :laugh:

n/t