Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Christmas Story.....(Part 2 )

Dan-MO

A couple of nights later I was awakened by a knocking on the front door. Quickly jumping out of bed and getting dressed when I looked out the window of the front door I saw an older man standing there looking half frozen. I opened the door a crack to find out what he wanted. He told me his car was broken down about

an ending! I have always truly believed, that if you treat people the way you want to be treated, then nothing but good will come from it. There are still people out there, though, that wouldn't take help if their life depended on it, and I find these type of folks quite rude, and unhappy! Then there are those that take advantage of good people, and for some unknown reason, hurt them. It is a fine wire we have to walk now days. For we cannot trust the way our parents taught us to do. It's really a shame. Society has changed all the old lessons we were taught as children!

Also, it seems that you lead your life by your father's and your Father's words and examples, therefore you are taken care of.

This is a wonderful Christmas story! I hope your children cherish this story. SO many times,we tell them stories, but if we write them down, it will jog their memory when they are telling their children and so on. Thanks for taking the time to post this! I was truly uplifting and renews my hope that there are still a lot of good people around. :) I know they exist on this forum! :)

never know what fate hands you! Its amazing when you help someone,it can create a boomarang affect.Maybe not immediately,but sooner or later the favor is returned.

I can also remember the times that were hard on me. Living in an empty apartment with only a lawn chair to sleep on. No furniture, no electricity, no food.

I walked to Mcdonalds for a few weeks with rolled up pennies that I had to roll in notebook paper. I just happened to have a brother that rescued me that time.

He also prayed for me endlessly.(I hope he still does!)

God is good and life is wonderful! Thanks for a great story.

Lil Brother

About 100 % .......prayers answered ! That is a great story Dan. Good things happen when we let go of the wheel.:thumbup:

If you cannot return a favour, pass it on. She told me that over 45 years ago and it still rings true.

Great story.

Fair winds

M

then you hsve helped me." What an excellent example of Christian living! Your Daddy taught you the secret to living right there. Thanks for reminding me to reach out to others not as fortumate. Have a wonderful Christmas Dan!

Dave