Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Challenge: how many of you have the guts to tell about the time or times............

Kelley (Texas)

that you outsmarted your wife and got away with doing something? Feel free to tell us about it...maybe we could use your tactic in the future. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

that I get to sit back and post towards the end. I was sorta hoping that you or maybe Rob or WillyP would step up to the plate and get the ball rolling. You three, especially you Wayne, have always appeared to be brave folks...the type that would fight a grizzly bear with a bowie knife to save your buddies. How about it wayne, surely you have the guts to spill the beans, right? What ever you tell us, you can trust that our lips will be sealed...no way for Carol to ever know what you did to pull one over on her. Wayne, you can do it! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

n/t

I had calculated that this would be on the second page by the time Sunny returned to the Forum. Thank goodness the other post is already on the second page. I think Sunny is on the Forum at this time, heading this way...she may not go this far down the threads, but why borrow trouble, right? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)