Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Cat's Tale

A

Anonymous

Many years ago a friend bought a 3 month old Lion cub, why I don't know. [maybe a serious problem of "mines bigger than yours"] But once you have been around a "big" cat, no pet is ever the same. About 6 months later he is going on a vacation and I volunteered to keep "Ghost." This decision was made without consulting my wife, who was not too pleased. Ghost could eat 24 cans of cat food mixed in with 3 pounds of dry food, and we used a childs wading pool as a litterbox.
He loved to go on walks at night, and it seemed to be when I was really sleeping well. I'd wake up [why?] and his nose would be 1 inch from my face, breathing on me, and it scared the living hell out of me the first few times. Sometimes I'd walk to the back of the house and hear, "thrump-thrump" then BANG-he would hit me and knock me silly.
The thing he loved to do the most was pull all the drapes down in the livingroom. One day my wife came in from work and I'm in the den, and I hear screams, like I've never heard before. He not only pulled down the drapes, but the fixtures and the screws holding them in the wall. I walk in and see this-he crawled under the coffee table, ["And Where The Hell Were You!"] and the only reason I did not join him was that there was simply not enough room for me.
-it only gets crazier-

I can not imagine having an dang lion sleeping with me!! I know what a terror a regular cat kitten can be and can only imagine what a lion cub must be like.

Please give us more of the story and thanks for posting

n/t

....my older brother has been running a dryclean shop for over 40 years.When I worked for him after school,there was always a colourfull character that came in.He always had a few wild ladies with him.((you can fill in the blanks))
Well one day he came in for his clothes,and inside the store tagged along an exotic ocelot.That's a big cat for sure,never seen one since.

So long ojm

I cannot believe I'm not getting depth-charged over the litter box.