Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A case of mistaken identity....

Dan-MO

As you all may know I am scheduled for a medical procedure tomorrow.While I am confident things will be OK with the help of God and the support of my many friends-things have been a bit hectic around here for the last few days.Along with making the necessary arrangements and clearing my schedule for a few days between dizzy spells,I have also been attempting to tie up some loose ends so I won

ask Sunny to stop calling here drunk at one in the morning myself.:rofl::rofl:

P.S.......couldn't resist Sunny:razz:

afraid I had poed her, calling her husband! :lol: You and she are both in my prayers, and I will be awaiting the outcome of your procedure. You will be so glad when it is over with I am sure, but you will be so glad you had it done! How long do they expect the procedure to take??

I enjoyed the list you posted, and believe in everyone of them also!'

Get well and come see us! We can't wait! Love to you both! :)

PS Rob is a lying dog, I call him drunk around three in the morning, not one! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

n/t

She talks funny. :D It's the cigaretts I figure:buds:

n/t

Ahm ah Narthener too, butt Ah kin stille tahk funny! :rofl:

n/t

my foster momma grew up just South of ya..... near Many LA!