Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A cars day today

steve in so la

Dug a bunch of current coins but the highlight was these 4 vehicles from 2 different sites. The 3 tokens at bottom are Chucky Cheese ones.

We sure need rain for us diggers. My old arthritic hands are a hurtin ! Steve in so la

9jlwt1.jpg

No rain needed here, had way too much since Jan here.

Hmmmm old age creeping up,had to see my saw-bone doctor,yesterday ---says right shoulder advanced arthritis bone-on bone cartilage completely gone.Gave an injection in shoulder,got up at 3am very sore from injection ,never happened before ,turned out he was just a P.A.Ask me to do some motion moves was amazed how I did them:unsure:The shoulder does talk to me once in while when I move arm to the rear.With three spinal fusions and one neck fusion and steel all up and down my back -----not bad that I can move and do a little detecting:)Thank you lord:clapping:

That is great about still being able to detect and hope you will still be able to go swingin' and a diggin' for several years as yet! I sure miss the hobby but there is a time when a person has to quit and do something less strenuous on the arms and legs! Keep on, keepin' on for Jesus and :detecting: ! God Bless! :angel: Ma

Been raining here also! The ppl couldn't mow my lawn because of too much rain, but were here today as it is sunny or was....clouding up a little now! Hope and pray that those who need rain will get some and those getting too much will get less for awhile! :angel: Ma

with me it's my hands - thumbs particularly. But my swinging arm/shoulder is a close second. Pain pills keeping it at bay.
Glad you can still get out and about. Steve in so la