Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Cape Cod beach panorama... Thanks to Royal:thumbup:

Ron J

[attachment 129619 Ronpanorama.jpg] Took a few pictures a couple of weeks ago, Royal stiched them together for me. Figured i would share it!

where the building is currently a Night Club.[attachment 129628 lighthousesCapeCod022.jpg] Cahoons Hollow was originally a LifeSaving Station, where it happens, my Dad joined the Coast Guard at this very location in 1924! The lighthouse you asking about was situated a few hundred yards or more closer to the Sea, on the same land, just out further, (that is Highland Light)The Light was originally at the dunes edge, and moved back from the dunes to its present location.[attachment 129629 DSC08212.jpg][attachment 129630 DSC08218Large.jpg][attachment 129631 DSC08216.jpg]

n/t